The Resource What is the World Series?
- What is the World Series?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Gail Herman ; illustrated by David Grayson Kenyon
- Every October, millions of baseball fans around the country anxiously wait to see which team wins baseball's biggest championship. But the original games of the 1900s hardly look like they do today. Take a look back over one hundred years and discover the history of baseball's greatest series. With triumphs, heartbreak, and superstitious curses, this action-packed book brings America's Pastime to life
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H47 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- What was--?
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of What is the World Series?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What is the World Series?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.menashalibrary.org/resource/chldYGrhmtA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.menashalibrary.org/resource/chldYGrhmtA/">What is the World Series?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.menashalibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.menashalibrary.org/">Menasha Public Library (Elisha D. Smith)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Menasha Public Library (Elisha D. Smith). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...